Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Letter # 24

I have not been transferred. I am still with Elder Woo and we are still in Longtan. This is his last transfer of his mission.

Today we are going up to Taipei. I am visiting my old area of Banqiao and visiting my old companions and some friends. We are going to my favorite restaurant where it is unlimited food, steak and other stuff. You cook it all yourself (I will be sending pictures next week). This place is only 9 American dollars a person for unlimited food. This food is really pricey too! If this was in America it would at least be $25-30 a person. So all the missionaries love it!

The baptism went well. I got to baptize him. Other then that there isn't anything crazy new this week.

Paul, I loved your letters. I was laughing so hard! I have the best family in the world!
Wei Zhang Lao

No comments:

Post a Comment