Monday, May 18, 2009

Letter # 9

Hey Family,

So I will start by saying that the last week was one of the hardest weeks of my life. I got sick, I had no appetite, couldn't really get out of bed. It just seemed like trial after trial. I know that my brothers said missions were hard. But I had no idea how hard. It seems like when you have one more finger left on the pole holding you up and your about to slip. Somehow the lord will slip just one more finger in to help hold you up. I want to say how appreciative I am of everyones prayers. I know that they are helping me. I can feel it. So thank you so much.

Well besides all that the Investigators are going well. The Family I talked about before who has the son on the mission... They are still really progressing. That is such a miracle for them. The Dad is really trying to stop smoking. Also we have been meeting with someone who I contacted
on the street about a month ago. Last appointment he told us that when he knows it is true he will join the church. Which is great news, especially coming from someone with no Christian background at all. He is also praying and reading. My companion and I are confident that he will receive his answer.

Well your weather report is that it is starting to get humid. Really Humid! Something I am not used to. Better get used to it though. I have a long Summer ahead of me. Oh ya and Mango season has just started. Every missionary has been talking about it ever since I got here, and yes they are are as good as everyone says. The fruit here is AMAZING!!! Sorry, this is a little short this week.

The spcripture for this week is Alma 36:27. Alma puts it very well when he talks about God delivering him out of trials. The key is (TRUST).

Love you all with all my heart. Thank you so much for all your prayers
Wei Zhang Lao.

P.S. I included some new pictures this time.

This is the Tang parents. (Parents of the convert son on his mission)





































































No comments:

Post a Comment